UNITED KINGDOM – The most exciting night in the UK Eurovision calendar is here! The night the UK act for Eurovision 2019 is chosen. This year Eurovision: You Decide will broadcast live on Friday 8th February 2019 from Media City UK in Salford! With your hosts Mel Giedroyc and Måns Zelmerlöw. In an exciting format change, each of the three competing songs will be performed in two different ways, by two different acts. Six acts, three songs. A celebrity panel and viewers at home will make the decision on which song represents the UK at the 64th Eurovision Song Contest which will be held in Tel Aviv, Israel, in May. Audience tickets are free but spaces are limited, so tickets will be allocated via a ballot at lostintv.com.
- Age restriction is 16 and over. Under 18s must be accompanied by an adult
- Tickets are allocated via a ballot from lostintv.com
- Doors open 4.45pm. The show will be broadcast on BBC Two and on BBC iPlayer from 7.30pm to 9pm
- Ticket holders will need to bring Photo ID
- No food or drink can be brought into the studio
- Please note that mobile phones are not permitted in the studio
- Only UK audiences will be able to vote during the show