Oikotimes.com shall have the right, but not the obligation, to monitor the content of oikotimes.com, including chat rooms and forums, to determine compliance with this Agreement and any operating rules established by oikotimes.com and to satisfy any law, regulation or authorized government request. Oikotimes.com shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted to or posted on oikotimes.com. Without limiting the foregoing, oikotimes.com shall have the right to remove any material that oikotimes.com, in its sole discretion, finds to be in violation of the provisions hereof or otherwise objectionable.
Users agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless oikotimes.com, its affiliates and their respective staff members, editors, forum moderators, technicians, correspondents and other official team members from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of the use of oikotimes.com.
Oikotimes.com, and the website designs belong to Oikotimes.com, and cannot be used elsewhere before prior permission of Oikotimes.com. All rights reserved. The name and the logo of oikotimes.com (where eurovision becomes passion) are reserved as trademarks in the Greek Ministry of Development patent office. All other trademarks appearing on oikotimes.com are the property of their respective owners. Oikotimes.com will remove any copyrighted item within 24 hours of notification in case if a user or any other person owns the copyright of an item.
Oikotimes.com is a distributor (and not a publisher) of content supplied by third parties and Users. Accordingly, oikotimes.com has no more editorial control over such content than does a public library, bookstore, or newsstand. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, Users of oikotimes.com, are those of the respective author (s) or distributor (s) and not of oikotimes.com. Neither oikotimes.com nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content, nor its merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose. In many instances, the content available through oikotimes.com represents the opinions and judgments of the respective information provider or other user not under contract with oikotimes.com. Oikotimes.com neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, advice or statement made on oikotimes.com by anyone other than authorized oikotimes.com employee spokespersons while acting in their official capacities. Under no circumstances will oikotimes.com be liable for any loss or damage caused by a user’s reliance on information obtained through oikotimes.com. It is the responsibility of any user to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through oikotimes.com. Please seek the advice of professionals, as appropriate, regarding the evaluation of any specific information, opinion, advice or other content.
The oikotimes website is not responsible for any damage, direct or indirectly created by using mobile telephone services, such as – but not limited to – SMS and ringtones files provided by oikotimes.com as part of any project affiliated with a commercial company.
“Eurovision Song Contest”, “Junior Eurovision Song Contest” and the European Broadcaster Union ( “EBU” ) logo are registered trademarks of the European Broadcasting Union. Oikotimes.com respects the rights of all copyright holders and in this regard, oikotimes.com has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users and account holders who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide oikotimes.com the following information required:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
For web posting, reprint, transcript or licensing requests for oikotimes.com material, please contact info [at] oikotimes [dot] com.
For any questions or requests other than copyright issues or licensing requests, please contact info [at] oikotimes [dot] com.