SPAIN 2013: EL SUEÑO DE MORFEO – CONTIGO HASTA EL FINAL
Vasil Dimitrov (Bulgaria)
Belén García and Adrián Valiente reporting from Spain.
The Spanish national final is about to start! Are you ready?
WATCH LIVE HERE
The show has started!The jury just being presented:
- Marco Mengoni (he tells he hasn’t decided his song yet)
- Rosa López (ESC 2002)
- José María Íñigo (Spanish commentator 2011 and 2012)
The band is on stage! Raquel del Rosario (vocalist) wears a nice red dress with boots. She is a fashion lover and we are sure she has choosen the best costumes for this important show.
– Dame tu Voz is the first song being performed now!: The most commercial song, It has some electro tunes and celtic melodies. Very positive chours and message about love, at the end there is a very beautiful part of celtic music wich concludes the song. The lyrics tell about a person who asks to join voices to send a message of hope these difficult times.
– Atrévete is the second song to be performed!: This is the most powerful song of the three finalists, a very positive song from the beginning wich start with an amazing bag pipe melody. Not only the music, also the lyrics are positive, inviting all who listen it to enjoy the life and forget the worries: “Jump! Don’t be afraid! To win you need to learn to lose!…”. It is a pop-rock with celtic melodies: violin, bag pipe and banjo.
Marco Mengoni is talking about Atrévete, Rosa about Dame tu Voz. After that, a resume of some past Spanish participants has been played and there is a little debate among the jury members right now.
– It is the time for the favourite: Contigo Hasta el Final: This is the favourite to represent Spain, It has been revamped with a new amazing beginning with very celtic melodies (bag pipe and voice). The song is an untempo Rock Ballad with very good backing melodies, love lyrics this time in the positive way as the rest. Bag Pipe and violin join tunes to Rachel’s voice for this original song.
There is a debate about the history of Eurovision, juries are talking about the evolution of the contest and more interesting things quite boring for the non Spanish speakers.
Pastora Soler and El Sueño de Morfeo performs “Nunca Volverás” together, one of the most famous songs of the band. Pastora Soler represented Spain at Eurovision 2012 with Quédate Conmigo coming 10th, she is supporting the band today giving them some advices.
NEK just performing together with El Sueño de Morfeo as special guest. He is a very good Italian Rachel’s friend and they have sung together the song “Chocar”.
La Musicalité, band wich has collaborated with El Sueño de Morfeo has performed “Cuatro Elementos” as guest together with the Spanish representatives .
Alex Ubago is the next guest on stage, he has gifted El Sueño de Morfeo a very cool Eurovision cake. They are performing the son “Ojos del Cielo” now, a song very famous song of the band included in one of their best albums, the song is in the pop-celtic style of the band.
El Sueño de Morfeo’s components have received many surprises like an official T-shirt of the Spanish football team. Before the results is time to listen the Spanish representative at Eurovision 2012 Pastora Soler singing Quédate Conmigo, she has appeared on stage followed by a big hand from the public. Pastora is loved by all the Spanish Eurovision fans and they are crazy during their performance.
Rosa López: 8. Dame tu Voz, 10. Atrévete, 12. Contigo Hasta el Final
Marco Mengoni: 8. Dame tu Voz, 10. Atrévete, 12. Contigo Hasta el Final
Jose María Íñigo: 8. Dame tu Voz, 10. Atrévete, 12. Contigo Hasta el Final
Contigo Hasta el Final: 36
Dame tu Voz: 24
Contigo Hasta el Final: 72
Dame tu Voz: 48
EL SUEÑO DE MORFEO WILL REPRESENT SPAIN WITH “CONTIGO HASTA EL FINAL”!