another web source

This post is copied by an external source for which oikotimes.com is giving full credit. The post views presented do not necessarily reflect our own ones.

• Pedro Alexandre Silva 4 years ago

I think the results are unfair for Azerbaijan.There were a lot of countrys who stoled votes, don’t know how but there must be a way to find out how did they do that.Anyway Azerbaijan is the winner for me!

• Pedro Alexandre Silva 4 years ago

It’s very sad seeing someone is manipulating things just to make a mess. The only important thing is music, music is stronger than all, and Azerbaijan song, in my opinion, it’s not only a very good one, but it deserves to win!

• Gio Calda 4 years ago

• Gio Calda 4 years ago

• Jeroen Burger 4 years ago

The voting system should just be revised, it’s not only about one particular country but multiple countries. For example Russia and Romania. I hope the voting system will be different next year.

• Alex Bucci 4 years ago

I guess, it’s easy to be wise now, why nobody was so angry before the Contest? Politics! Fake info!
    Emmelie, Farid, and Zlata you are the winners of Eurovision 2013!!!!

• Caioo Giulio 4 years ago

I don’t understand this article: it is useless to mix politics with music! the important thing is that there was a great show and great artists performing it! I hope that next year the organizers will be able to improve the voting system

• John J. Upton 4 years ago

It’s all clean, don’t you?? it’s a good song and deserve all of these votes. Make rules more transparent and all this stuff won’t bother anymore!!

• La Cri 4 years ago

What is the relationship policy with this show? The usual manipulation ….
    Politics is dirty, as always …
    But I hope that Farid goes ahead on its way, as it should be …

• Mariana Vasileva 4 years ago

Hello I do not believe in voting for us viewers Eurovision winner is Azarbajan their beautiful song .. I need to adjust the way in which the vote to avoid frustration…………………..♥ ♥ ♥

• Mariana Vasileva 4 years ago

• Karim Khan 4 years ago

I guess the results are fair and the video is scam. However, in any case, we should the make the rules more transparent for future contest. I will be waiting for that.

• Jose Luis Fernández Alfonso 4 years ago

It is laudable not want to mix the Eurovision Song Contest with political issues but it is clear that countries in the same environment are awarded the highest vote among them. On the other side, and talking about music, I think the song of Azerbaijan deserved to win the festival.

• Polomo Fasilo 4 years ago

It is easy to say but hard to do to be wise contemporary world. Why anybody was so angry before the Contest? Politics is dirty! Fake information! People are buying votes . I think, we need to get a step forward .Let’s hear music, not something about dirty politics !

• Pluto's Daughter 4 years ago