MONTENEGRO – Montenegrin national broadcaster has received 31 submissions for the proclaimed national selection set for February 17th in Podgorica, where 100% public voting will decide the country’s representative in the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest. The expert jury which selected the five finalists was membered by: Dejan Bozovic (composer), Slaven Knezovic (Artistic Director of RTCG), Vladimir Maras (Music Editor at RTCG), Ismeta Dervoz (singer), and Kornelije Kovac (composer)
MONTENEGRO 2018 🇲🇪 MONTEVIZIJA FINAL
|PARTICIPANT(S) / SONG TITLE||FIRST ROUND||SUPER FINAL|
|Vanja Radovanovic – Inje||18%||37%|
|Katarina Bogicevic – Nezeljena||19%||34%|
|Lorena Jankovic – Dusu mi daj||40%||29%|
|Ivana Popovic Martinovic – Poljupci||12%|
|Nina Petkovic – Disem||11%|
FACTS ABOUT THE PARTICIPANTS
- Nina Petkovic participated in the Balkan version of “Star Academy” in 2009,
- Nina also participated in various occasions in Montevizija and Evropesma/Evropjesma
- Ivana Popovic Martinovic computed in the very first edition of Pop Idol in Serbia and Montenegro
- Vanja Radovanovic participated in Evropesma/Evropjesma in the past.
- Katarina Bogicevic entry is composed by Aleksandra Milutinovic, who wrote Marija Sestic’s Eurovision entry in 2007 – “Rijeka bez imena”.