May 16 / Eurovision 2015: Press Conferences
VIENNA, AUSTRIA – Hello Europe, this is Vienna calling. This is the second round of rehearsals followed by press conferences of the artists. In this post we will add though out the day the highlight of all the participants.
- Monika and Vaidas did a bit of BunjiJumping in their postcard.
- They said that they are using their rehearsals to make their performance perfect. So Vaidas wore a jacket today
- Monika said that Vaidas is the best looking male performer this year.
- Vaidas said that while he was living In London he worked in a theatre.
- Vaidas just asked Kati out for a date in gym.
- Monicas dress will enter Eurovision book of records
- Molly came from Ireland to make some honey in Austria.
- Molly says she is a big honey addict and that she ate the honey she made in a day.
- Steve Nix is Mollys favorite artist and his song Lady
- Molly said that she didn’t say almost to anybody that she will participate in Eurosong show. She only said it to two of her best friends, so it was really funny walking in school next day it was revealed that she will participate in Irish national selection
- Leonor went from Lisbon to some hiking in Austria in her postcard.
- She said that she couldn’t believe how the view from up there is so amazing.
- Leonor said that she was honored to share the stage in national final with such big stars
- If she wins, She and the Portuguese delegation will party all night and get drunk.
- Miguel Gameiro, the composer said that he is honored to work with Leonor
- Marta and Vaclav came from Prague to become nights and to have a walk on a suspension bridge over 400m above ground.
- They said that they’re a bit disappointed because they didn’t get much support from the Czech media.
- They hope that this year Xmas will finally come for their country and that next year Czech delegation will get much bigger support in their country.
- Was that a confirmation between the lines?