May 15 / Eurovision 2015: Press Conferences
VIENNA, AUSTRIA – Hello Europe, this is Vienna calling. This is the second round of rehearsals followed by press conferences of the artists. In this post we will add though out the day the highlight of all the participants.
- Press conference started with the postcard
- Mary Jean said that she teached other members a bit of welsh
Inga said that since this is her second time, that it’s different because this time her “family” is bigger
- Loic said that the hardest part of his performance is when he has to make few steps back and lay down…
- Loic said that it’s not important how old are you. It’s important to give it all of you on stage.
- Loic has a beautiful smile, and he says he’s focusing too much on stage so he forgets to smile.
Eurovision for him is a big concert and his favourite artist is Sia
- Second part of the Dutch postcart was filmed in Klagenfurt
- She is singing her song live
- She said that she has 5 more dresses
- She is saying that they are still doing a lot of things, they’re practising so they make a perfect performance
- Finish postcard was filmed in a Eurovision tram
- PKN members said that they have visited quite a lot of countries
- Their next song is going to be about a group home
- They said that their song is short because punk rock songs are like that
- Their favorite eurovision entrie is Lordi’s hard rock hallelujah
- Was everything very professional
- The rehearsal was perfect
- Of course we are going to give cyprus 12 points
- I live my last breath on the stage and the oxygen is to pass to the final
- In Serbian postcard we first saw a bit of Belgrade and then Bojana was welcomed by a family and she made a sheet with traditional prints.
- Bojana joked a bit as she sad that today she didn’t have wind a la Beyonce style.
- Bojana says that people should wear colourful clothes, because, for example, if they go for a hamburger, and a drop of mustard or ketchup falls down it will not be noticed.
- Polina received a peace of Chrystal In Moscow in her postcard and when she came to Austria she made a big one.
- One of the backing vocalists said that they are getting to make the performance perfect.
- Polina said that she’s nervous because she will have only 30 seconds to get on stage because her dress is really big.
- Boys from Denmark had so much fun recording their postcard as they took a ride with a sludge
- Boys said that they are having so much fun and that maybe they’re not aware what’s happening to them.
- If they got the opportunity to come back to Eurovision they would likely do it again.