ISRAEL – Expo Tel Aviv is located in the city of Tel Aviv, Israel’s center for commerce and culture. Expo Tel Aviv was established in 1933 with a cornerstone ceremony that commemorated the construction of the Levant Fair (Yarid Ha’mizrach).
After the establishment of the State of Israel, Expo Tel Aviv – which was named the”Trade Fairs Center”, moved to its current location on Rokach Boulevard. In 2018 the center was renamed Expo Tel Aviv, in order to solidify its reputation as a leading international convention center.
Expo Tel Aviv’s logo has always incorporated a flying camel.The camel symbolizes the Middle East. The flying camel exemplifies Expo Tel Aviv’s spirit of innovation, initiative and ingenuity.
The green pastures and elegant gardens that surround the convention center serve as a serene backdrop to the bustling city of Tel Aviv. The convention center is eco-friendly, and all construction and development are conducted in accordance with environmental standards.