March 01 🇪🇺 the first #Eurovision headlines of the month
- 🇳🇱 Yesterday Waylon presented the fourth potential Eurovision entry during the De Wereld Draait Door show. But if you see the following video uploaded in 2015 you might see that “That’s How She Goes” seem to bee a cover of Mitchell Tenpenny’s song. He performed it at the WLVK Big Cat 105.5 studios in Elizabethtown in the United States.
- 🇭🇷 HRT announced that the song presentation for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest will take place on March 6th. Croatia will participate in the Eurovision Song Contest 2018. The Croatian national broadcaster Croatian Radiotelevision (HRT) announced that they will use a national final in order to find the Croatian representative in Lisbon, after two consecutive years of internal selection. This decision was later reversed, and thus “Crazy” sung by Franka Batelić was internally selected.
- 🇲🇰 The Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia will present their song for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest on March 11th. Eye Cue is a FYR Macedonian pop-rock duo consisting of vocalists Bojan Trajkovski and Marija Ivanovska, formed in 2008. The group found chart success with “Magija” in 2008, and entered the MTV Adria Top 20 with the song “Not This Time” in 2010. The duo will represent the country in the Eurovision Song Contest 2018 with their song “Lost and Found”, held in Lisbon, Portugal.
- 🇸🇪 The second chance is ready to take place this Saturday and we are little bit more than a week from the grand final of the 2018 Melodifestivalen edition. SVT announced the International juries which includes newcomers. SVT stated “The international juries in the final next week will come from Armenia, Australia, Cyprus, France, Iceland, Italy, Poland, the United Kingdom and – for the first time in #Melfest – Albania, Georgia and Portugal.”
- 🇪🇺 Bulgaria followed by Czech Republic and Estonia are the current favourite in the overall betting odds this week.