LITHUANIA 2013: REVIEW OF THE SONGS
On Saturday Lithuanians will decide upon their representation in the 2013 edition of the Eurovision Song Contest. Our team listened to the songs and now a review is available for you. Read this review below and let us know what you think as the songs are online here.
1) Linas Adomaitis – I W tonight – This is a very interesting song with a more interesting performance. Linas is on the stage with three female backing vocals pertending to drive. Evendoh its quite cathcy song, a true Eurovision fan will say its lacking the competition.
2) Girmante Vaitkute – Time to shine – We continue with a slow tempo song sung by Girmante, but you could say that she reminds you on Chiara (Malta 1998, 2005, 2009). In this song you can see true potential of her voice tht can help her rise to the throne.
3) DAR – Jump – Group DAR is made of two female singers and two male. Their song is an up tempo song just made for dancing but it doesn’t have a really catchy tune. If they want to win, it would be better if they add some pyrothenics in the performance.
4) Monika – Baby boy – Monika is surrounded with a lot of colorfull balls that are glowing on stage. She is singing a cute pop song, but unfourtonately she looks like she has stage fright and that is making her sound bad.
5) Gerai Gerai & Miss Sheep – War in the wardrobe – You can call it strange, but its very surprisingly well. They all are rocking the stage with their electro pop song that gets in your ear on first listening. This song really has a potential to win and it just made to semifinals as a wildcard.
6) Ieva Zasimauskaite & Gabrielius Vagelis – I fall in love – Ieva and Garbrielius are singing a coutry song accompanied by three backing vocalists. They all look pretty on stage and you can say by just looking that they are already in love.
7) Bozole – Happy and free – A group of six is on stage singing cheerfuly. Its a pop song what you can either love either hate. In their semifinal performance you can just hear them singing very loudly and no music can not be heard.
8) Andrius Pojavis – Something – A pop song, but not just pop. Its a brit pop song. Even Andrius looks scared, he sounds perfectly on stage and really has potential to win this contest.