JESC 2013: BELARUS READY FOR NF
Belarus is gearing up the final preparations for their Junior Eurovision national final and on August 29th they decided the order of appearance for the juniors in the national final show.
01. Aslanov Ruslan – “Zvyozdy zovut” (Star call)
02. Pipper Angelina – “My tantsuyem dzhaz” (We dance jazz)
03. Tereshonok Ksenia – “Pod parusom mechty” (Under the sail of dream)
04 .Sharshavitskaya Danaya – “Prostoy motiv” (Simple motive)
05. Muravkin Igor – “Ischuschiye schastye” (Those who seek happiness)
06. Mozhilovskaya Yulia – “Mechty” (Dreams)
07. Ivanov Vladlen – “Belye oblaka” (White Clouds)
08. Volkov Ilya – “Poy so mnoy” (Sing with me)
09. Misyakova Nadezhda – “Delovaya” (Business woman
10. Anna Zaitseva – “My pomnim” (We Remember)
The draw took place in a unique way. Kids through their darts in a table with spots from 1-10 and made a great game atmosphere.
Lyudmila Borodina, executive producer of Belarus 2 said that the presentation of the songs is almost ready as an outcome of discussions with the participants and the artistic team for each of the contestants.
National Final will take place on October 4th through Belarus 1 and satellite. The decision will be made by jury and televoting.