February 21 🇪🇺 the latest #Eurovision headlines
- 🇸🇮 Ina Shai and BQL have announced they have changed their songs to English for the EMA 2018 final. In the meantime RTVSlo announced the running order for the final which is set for February 24th and will be hosted by TV host and actor Vid Valič and Raiven (NF 2016, 2017 participant) Omar Naber and Amaya (aka Maya Keuc) will be guest stars of the show. The winner will be declared by jury and public voting.
- 🇦🇲 It was a surprise for many that Tamar Kaprelian wasn’t qualified. Tamar tweeted after the show that some people contacted her saying that the lines were not working or SMS reply upon voting for her never came. Tamar previously spread the rumour that the Armenian national broadcaster had already decided the qualifiers. In the end Tamar posted a Tweet saying that everything was valid and that the first semi final was completely transparent. The Second Semi-Final of the Armenian national selection show will take place today at 19:15 CET with another ten acts hoping to represent the country at the Eurovision Song Contest 2018.
- 🇬🇷 Yianna Terzi responded in a video interview two the accusations of the other two record labels and eliminated artists regarding the entire process. “I had nothing to do and I really liked their songs. I am also an artist and I wouldn’t like this to happen to me. I suggest they look for reasons elsewhere. In the meantime today group Horostalites presented their Eurovision bid at STAR Channel morning show. Regarding the official Greek video clip, it will be presented through a special ERT show on early March hosted by also eliminated participants, Duo Fina who are ERT employees.
- 🇦🇿 It is officially confirmed that Aisel will be collaborating with Philip Kirkorov, Elias Kokotos and Fokas Eangelinos for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest. The song has already been decided and recorded last week in London while currently Aisel if recording her video clip in Athens.
- 🇦🇱 Eugent Bushpepa is the next artist arriving in Portugal to film his postcard for the 2018 Eurovision Song Contest
- 🇪🇸 Alfred and Amaia are the next participants confirmed today for the 2018 Eurovision in Concert edition in Amsterdam
- 🇷🇴 Romanian finalists are getting ready for the national final and they are doing their best to win Selectia Nationala. Feel and Juke Box presented teasers of their entries in English, Spanish and Portuguese. Feel speaking too local radio station said that if she wins, thee song for Lisbon will be in English. On the other side Jukebox despite teasing their Spanish and Portuguese language, if they win they will perform their song in Lisbon in the Romanian language.