SWITZERLAND – The European Broadcasting Union is annually searching for sponsors to support the host country organising the event. Israeli press revealed more information about it. Sponsorships are between half a million and one million Euros.
But how is the sponsor benefited? Israel Hayom reveals:
1. In exchange for this respectable amount, each sponsor will receive five seconds at the start of the broadcast, during breaks and at the end of the semis and finals.
2. No more than once sponsor from the same field
3. The sponsor’s logo will be displayed on the list of credits at the end of the broadcasts and, of course, at the official press conferences, in all the printed materials of the competition and in the venue of the event itself.
4. The Sponsor is called Official Partner of the Eurovision Song Contest 2019, and shall have the right to use the Eurovision logo or logo parts in its campaigns.
5. The sponsor will receive at least 50 VIP tickets, which include VIP accommodation in the final and semifinals, and the possibility of purchasing 50 additional tickets without special conditions for each event in the competition week.
6. Sponsor’s logo and design will be displayed on the official website of the Eurovision, on its Facebook page and on the Twitter page
7. Sponsors will also have the option to send a blogger, who will receive extensive entrance permits to the event hall and a much broader approach than journalists.
While MyHeritage, an Israeli high-tech company that has built a platform for discovering, preserving and sharing family history and enabling search, construction and tracking of family trees, is the only sponsor announced so far, there seems to be two more companies underway to sign a deal with the EBU.