Belarusian acts ready to get the ticket to Malta
MINSK, BELARUS – On August 14 Belteleradiocompany held a draw of the finalists of the junior contest “Song for Eurovision” (selection tour of the Junior Eurovision Song Contest 2014). 10 junior performers will perform August 29 in a big final show. The audience will see it live on TV channels “Belarus 1” and “Belarus 24”. The order of performance will be as follows:
01. Yulia Levina (29.07.2003, Brest)
02. Anna Yermakovich (11.08.2000, Brest)
03. Nadezhda Misyakova (01.06.2000, Minsk)
04. Vladisalava Doroshevich (12.04.2004, Minsk)
05. Elena Titova (22.03.2004, Mogilev)
06. Darya Atroshenko (17.09.2000, Molodechno District)
07. Angelina Pipper (14.05.2000, Ostromechevo, Brest Region)
08. Ksenia (15.09.2001) and Pavel (11.01.2003) Lashchevsky, Slonim, Grodno Region)
09. Antony Konoplianik (11.09.2001, Minsk)
10. Anna Zaytseva (05.10.2000, Minsk)
“Practically all the participants are ready for the performance”, pointed out the head of the working group of the national selection round of Eurovision 2014, executive producer of TV Channel “Belarus 1” Lyudmila Borodina. 3 out of the finals songs will be performed in Belarusian.
The preview of the performance was held during the meeting. During the follow-up discussion the vocal teachers, choreographers and parents received recommendations of the organizers on the style and details of their performance. The finalists also recorded their greeting videos.
The final of the national contest will be held on August 29. The winner of the national selection round, who will present Belarus at Junior Eurovision 2014 in Valetta (Malta) on November 15, will be selected by the vote of the professional jury and TV viewers.